Worlds in Danger Ep. 2 Worlds in Danger Ep. 2

Well, I hit play and nothing happens.

G.P.S. Ep 1? G.P.S. Ep 1?

Look, I don't have half a clue about what the fuck just happened, but I recognize a good job animating when I see it.

Cuck Fashiering Cuck Fashiering

Good. Good... except, you wasted an opportunity to make your joke WAY funnier by animating the lady getting punched in the face better. It should have been over exaggerated, not underdone the way you did it... she didn't even recoil or anything when she got hit. Your physical humor therefore fell flat. However, everything else rates well.

Dante's Letter Dante's Letter

I can tell you worked hard on the animation, However, the art itself was not that appealing and the plot and so forth didn't really pack a punch.

Grand Metropolis Grand Metropolis

Why did the voices change halfway through? it was alright, but I wouldn't give above a 3.

GodOfExploding responds:

Yhe voices changed halfway through because the first half was actual audio from the game. Had a hell of a time trying to find it too! Ended up having to reinstall the game to my p.c and record myself playing the game with Audacity.

B-Rock: Rush Limbaugh B-Rock: Rush Limbaugh

I voted for your whole episode as a 5, but this is just a trailer with nothing too exciting in it.

GENERIC TITLE SEQUENCE GENERIC TITLE SEQUENCE

Haha sounds like your typical summer blockbuster. I think one too many people take a bullet though.

A Half Full Christmas A Half Full Christmas

I... liked it!!!

B-Rock: Episode One B-Rock: Episode One

the most impressive part was the animation, and the humor was decent as well.

Mortal Kombat Stick Mortal Kombat Stick

I don't like the use of "to be continued." have a beginnin, middle, and an end.